Claim your free pdf for my healthy mocktail recipes that are giving me something fun to drink!

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yummy Fortune Delight Tea Recipe- Raspberry Fortune Delight Style Lemonade!

Fortune Delight Tea- Comes in Regular, Peach, Lemon, Cinnamon, and Raspberry Flavors.

To See Fortune Delight Tea Prices and to Place Your Order, visit:




Raspberry Fortune Delight Style Lemonade
In the summertime, I'm always reaching for some kind of ice cold drink. This summer however, I'm determined to lay off the usual sodas and high calorie sugary drinks. So yesterday I made myself a cold glass of Raspberry Fortune Delight Style Lemonade and it was delicious!
I love that because I add Fortune Delight powdered beverage, that I'm actually drinking plants, fruits, and herbs. Nothing's better than live enzymes and healthy antioxidants!
My Raspberry Lemonade Recipe (actually my mom came up with it!)
In a shaker bottle, combine

*1/2 packet of Raspberry Fortune Delight
*3 oz of Trader Joe's Organic Lemonade,
*4 drops of Sunectar Stevia

Shake until Fortune Delight powder has been dissolved. Add 10 oz of Cold Water. Pour over ice and serve.
*Makes 2 servings of Raspberry Lemonade. Only 23 calories per serving!
Fortune Delight Tea- Comes in Regular, Peach, Lemon, Cinnamon, and Raspberry Flavors.


Place your order now, CLICK HERE