Claim your free pdf for my healthy mocktail recipes that are giving me something fun to drink!

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunday's Nuplus Smoothie Of The Day

Sunday's Smoothie Of The Day was a green smoothie that didn't taste at all like what you think a green one would taste like... it was good! :) I made one for my sister when she was over at my house and she took one look at it, scrunched up her face, and said, "what the heck is this?". I got her to drink it though!

 Green Smoothie

you'll need:

1 banana
3 handfuls frozen strawberries
3 big handfuls of baby spinach
1/4 cup orange juice
3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/2 cup water
4 drops Sunectar Stevia
1 scoop or 1 packet of Plain Nuplus

Put all ingredients in a blender. Makes 2 to 3 servings.

What I like about this green smoothie recipe is all you taste is the berries, you don't taste the spinach at all. It's delicious!! Even my sister liked it! :)

Place your order at
www.HealthyFastFoodStore.com