Claim your free pdf for my healthy mocktail recipes that are giving me something fun to drink!

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, July 23, 2021

Place Your Order For Sunrider’s Sunbar

I have to admit… I love the convenience of fast and easy food, like bars.  But the truth is, I’ve never liked the way they make me feel.  Or the way they make my kids act.  Crazy after.

The strawberry whole grain bars my youngest used to eat were cheap… $3 a box.  But one day I looked at the stuff in it and it made me cringe.  High fructose corn syrup.  Red #40.   Carmel color.  No wonder my kids acted crazy after eating them. So I stopped buying them.  


I decided to buy a box of these weird herbal food bars. I wasn’t sure if my girls would like them because you know… herbal bars. 😝. But I liked the ingredients list… lots of plants, herbs, and seeds in them.  And none of the crappy ingredients that were in our strawberry bars. So I bought the oatmeal raisin flavor and hoped for the best.  


I was surprised when both of my girls loved them.  Made me happy because they think they’re a treat, but I know the plants and herbs in them make their little bodies happy too. 


And because they have fiber and whole food in them, they don’t crave junk food after they eat them.  Like they did with the strawberry bars.  I’m a happy mama.  Yep. 


Know anyone who might like to know about a bar like that?


Here’s what we’ve got….



They’re an herbal food bar called Sunbar that have all the good stuff in them… whole foods, herbs, fiber and protein while being lower in sugar.  They come in fruit, cocoa, and our favorite… oatmeal raisin.  One box has 10 yummy Sunbar’s that you can grab when on the go for a healthy snack for you and your kids.  That will actually make them feel good after they eat them.  


To see prices or to place your order with us for Sunrider’s Sunbar, CLICK HERE.  Be sure and select flavor of Sunbar by clicking on the drop down window. (We love oatmeal raisin!)