Claim your free pdf for my healthy mocktail recipes that are giving me something fun to drink!

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Best Me In 2023 Sunfit Challenge



If you’re someone who wants to be the best version of yourself in 2023.  Like what I’m trying to do.

I don’t want to live the same year over and over again.  I want things to be different this time.


Last year I started participating in exercise challenges for the first time ever.  Before that, I never was much for working out regularly.  I always felt like I didn’t really like exercising.  The only thing I really enjoyed was going for walks.  But I felt like I was too busy to do that consistently.  


But after my mom died in 2021, I needed something positive to focus on in my life.  And because of the health problems I had seen her struggle with, I also knew I needed to work on getting healthier myself.  So I wouldn’t die too young, like she did. 


That’s when I was invited to participate in a 21 day workout challenge.  I decided to go ahead and give it my best shot.  Even if all I had time for in a day was 100 jumping jacks right before bed, I stuck with it and didn’t make excuses.  


And at the end of the 21 days I felt so happy to have accomplished the challenge.  And the best part is consistent exercise had become a habit!  Something that I actually wanted to do.  And it felt weird if I skipped a week of working out.  

  

In 2023, I want to start doing regular Sunfit exercise challenges.  So I can be my best me in 2023!  


For me, I’ll be switching between my 15 minute Walk At Home workouts on Youtube, 30 minute walks outside, or 100 jumping jacks, and hopefully get a few hikes in too… depending on how busy I am that day.


Wanna join me in the challenge?


Message me, “I’m in!” on Facebook or Instagram.


Post a picture from your workout everyday on your Instagram or Facebook  for the next 10 days and tag me and also include the hashtags #BestMeIn2023 and #Sunfit10DayChallenge . 


 If you don’t like posting pictures of yourself, you can post a picture of the view from your walk or hike, your workout equipment, your exercise video.  Have fun with it!  I find posting a picture everyday helps me stay consistent.


I’m looking forward to cheering you on as we make exercising regularly a consistent part of in our lives in 2023 and beyond! 🧡