Claim your free pdf for my healthy mocktail recipes that are giving me something fun to drink!

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Sunrider’s Sunbar, No More Bars With Crappy Ingredients For Us.

I have to admit, I love the convenience of fast and easy food like bars.  But the truth is I’ve never liked the way they made me feel.  Or the way they make my kids act.  Crazy after.

The strawberry whole grain bars my daughter used to eat where cheap… $3 a box.  But one day I looked at the stuff in it and it made me cringe. High fructose corn syrup.  Red #40.  Carmel color.  No wonder my kids acted crazy after eating them.  So I stopped buying them.  


I found these weird herbal food bars, called Sunbar.  I wasn’t sure if my kids would like them because, you know, herbal bars.  But I liked the ingredients list… lots of plants, herbs, and seeds in them.  And none of the crappy ingredients that were in our strawberry bars.  So I bought the oatmeal raisin Sunbars and hoped for the best.  





I was surprised when both of my kids loved them.  Made me happy because they think they’re a treat but I know the plants and herbs in them make their little bodies happy too.  And because Sunbar have fiber and whole food in them, they don’t crave a bunch of junk food after they eat them.  Like they did with the strawberry bars.  I’m a happy mama.  Yep.  


Know anyone who might like to know about a bar like that?


To see Sunbar flavors and to place your order for Sunrider’s Sunbar, click here .