If you’re someone who wishes they could lose a few pounds, and maybe you only drink one soda a day. And that doesn’t sound so bad. Yeah I hear ya.
Ok but 1 can of soda has 140 calories. Drink that once a day for a year and you’ve taken in 51,000 extra calories.
And I’m guess what....51,000 calories = 14 pounds of fat.
What if you switched out that daily soda? Or whatever favorite sugary drink you drink everyday? For a whole year?
Think it might help?
Here’s what I did to rethink my drink...
I started replacing my daily soda with Fortune Delight tea. Fortune Delight is a powdered drink mix that you add to water. It’s made from plants, fruits, and herbs and has only 10 calories. The reason I drink this tea instead of other ones?
- It nourishes with healthy hydration
- Cleanses with natural antioxidants
- Fortune Delight is 4 times more concentrated than traditional green tea
- Balances and energizes your body without a sugar or caffeine crash
- Zero sugar, preservatives, or artificial sweeteners
- No added caffeine or chemicals
To place your order for Fortune Delight Tea, CLICK HERE.