Claim your free pdf for my healthy mocktail recipes that are giving me something fun to drink!

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sharon Stone drinks Calli Tea...


Order Calli Tea Here:

Sunrider has lowered their prices!
One little tea bag makes 8 - 12 cups of hot or iced tea.

Regular, Mint, Cinnamon Flavors.

********************************************************

Do you love Calli Tea? So do I! And apparently, so does Sharon Stone!







In Harper's Bazaar magazine there was a great interview with Sharon Stone who discloses some of her beauty secrets to readers. And guess what one of her secrets is? She says, "I am a tea fanatic. I like Sunrider Calli tea, an herbal cleansing tea."

Sharon Stone's Beauty Secrets
How does Hollywood's hottest 49-year-old maintain that youthful glow, shiny hair, and perfectly toned body? She trusts her basic (beauty) instincts.


You're very slim. Do you have a special diet? "... I am a tea fanatic. I like Sunrider Calli tea, an herbal cleansing tea. I don't like the feeling of being drunk, so drinking hard liquor has never been of interest to me. I have wine with dinner, which I enjoy. My weakness is dark chocolate. I carry little tins of it in my purse." Read full article--> Sharon Stone's Beauty Secrets


Calli Tea- One little tea bag makes 8 - 12 cups of hot or iced tea.
Sunrider has lowered their prices! Regular, Mint, Cinnamon Flavors.