Claim your free pdf for my healthy mocktail recipes that are giving me something fun to drink!

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, June 7, 2021

No More Juice Boxes For My Kids Thanks To Sunnydew Stevia


If you don’t want your kids (or you) drinking sugary fruit juices all summer long, this recipe has worked for us.  No more juice boxes for my kids. And I don’t have to worry their teeth are going to rot  from drinking so much juice anymore. 😎

2 oz fruit juice or lemonade

2 drops Sunnydew stevia that I market 

4 oz water 

Ice

PS- the reason I use this stevia as opposed to other stevia is because it’s the only one I’ve found that only has two ingredients that are both plant based.  Other stevia brands add in artificial sweeteners.  Plus there’s no funky aftertaste in this one. 


Wanna try?  Here’s the shop link for SUNNYDEW STEVIA HERE