Claim your free pdf for my healthy mocktail recipes that are giving me something fun to drink!

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The most relaxing song on earth to reduce anxiety and stress? Wanna Know What It Is?

The most relaxing song on earth to reduce anxiety and stress?

A team of neuroscientists conducted a study and participants listened to different songs while researches studies their heart rate, breathing patterns, and blood pressure. 

One song was found to reduce stress and anxiety by 65%.  It produced a greater stare of relaxation than any other music tested to date. . The song was actually created for the purpose of stress reduction. It was a collaboration between the band and a group of sound therapists. and it works well.

Wanna know what it is?


PS- Anxiety and panic attacks were something I was dealing with a couple of years ago.  I did a lot of research and found three natural hacks for dealing with stress, anxiety, and extra worrying. Coming?


-Sunny

Find me on instagram

Find me on Facebook