Claim your free pdf for my healthy mocktail recipes that are giving me something fun to drink!

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, July 26, 2021

3 Reasons Your Eyeliner Always Smudges? And My Weird Eyeliner Hack I Discovered So It Never Happens To Me Anymore?

Three reasons your eyeliner always smudges?  And my weird eyeliner hack that I discovered so it never happens to me anymore?  After 21 years of having smudgey eyeliner?



Tired of your eye makeup smudging and melting all over your eyes by the end of the day, like I was?  


It was so annoying… I would leave the house and it would look fine.  Then an hour later, my eyeliner would start smudging. On long days the line would even completely disappear and would almost look like black eyeshadow all over my eyelids. 


I tried so many different eyeliners.  I switched from a pencil to liquid eyeliner.  Nothing worked.  It would always smudge.


Have you noticed you have the same problem?


Three reasons your eyeliner always smudges… 

  1. Your eye shape can definitely affect how your eyeliner wears. If you have hooded eyes, like me, your eyeliner is probably smudging because it is constantly coming into contact with your eyelids.
  2. Some just blink more than others.  When we blink, our eyelids move and fold in different ways, and it is precisely when the skin folds and creates contact that smudging of eye makeup occurs.
  3. Some people have more oily skin, like me, and others have dry skin. The oilier your eyelids, the more your eye makeup will smudge.  Make sense? 

It took me 21 years of my eyeliner smudging all over my eyes to finally find a hack to keep that from happening anymore.  And it works well.  


It was a little weird and I didn’t think it would work.  But after the first day… I couldn’t believe that my eye makeup looked exactly the same as when I had first put it on that morning. No more smudgy, black eyes at the end of the day. I was over the top with happiness.  Yep.


Want to see my weird hack for eyeliner and mascara that doesn’t smudge HERE? 


Coming?