Claim your free pdf for my healthy mocktail recipes that are giving me something fun to drink!

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, July 26, 2021

My weird eyeliner hack that I discovered so it never happens to me anymore? After 21 years of having smudgey eyeliner?

Tired of your eye makeup smudging and melting all over your eyes by the end of the day, like I was? 

My sister recommended I start using this low tox herbal eyeliner and mascara.  Truth is, I wasn't sure how well it would stay on...because it was made with more natural plant based ingredients. Herbal eyeliner?  Sounded a little weird.




But the health nut in me liked the idea of  using low tox makeup.  So I gave it a shot. After the end of my first day using the eyeliner and mascara, I couldn't believe that my eye makeup looked exactly the same as when I had first put it on that morning. No more smudgy, black eyes at the end of the day. 


It stayed put all day.  And the really weird  thing was… at the end of the day it washed away with just water! Perfect for days when I was tired and didn’t have the energy to remove my makeup (let’s face it, that is most days). 


The mascara was extra long lasting too.  The only one I had ever used that didn’t flake.  I was over the top with happiness.


If you know someone that likes the idea of a low tox eyeliner and mascara that doesn’t smudge, here’s what I’ve got. I liked it so much I decided to market it.  


See the long lasting Kandesn Liquid Eyeliner that I use HERE


See the long lasting Kandesn Lash Enhancer mascara that I use HERE